

WA
T
E
R
M
E
L
O
N
S
!
RIGHT:Tic-tac-toe! Three in-a-row! Here's a better pic of the kittens that I mentioned in the first post. By the way, this is Marlys not Alison blogging...Anyway, this momma cat and her three kittens (one's not in pic) have decided as of five days ago or something, that our parking lot isn't good enough for them anymore. We think they may have re-located to the vegetable market behind us.
WATERMELON PICS: As you can see, we got HECKA watermelons here right now! I mean, HECKA!!! They are sooooooo good too! :D These watermelons are sold everywhere at the moment since they are in season and RIPE. The pic below the two of watermelons galore is of me, for the second time, making the bombest juice!!! Can you guess what kind? :) Mom found a wooden hammer thingy that worked well at mashing up scoops of watermelon in a bowl placed over a colander. Ohhhh......after having her read this, she has just informed me that it's a pestle...RIGHT...and I was supposed to know THAT...ANYWAYS...after mashing up the watermelon (it pretty much drains right through to the colander) you get to DRINK IT!!!! yummmmmmm! As we have another half watermelon sitting in our fridge at the moment....I might be making some more of that stuff soon...




Well,as you can see these pics are of "Manats" here, which is their currency. The manat is actually higher than the dolar at the moment, as most currencies seem to be...Just thought you might like to see this. I have to say, their money is more original looking than ours is, that's for sure...
No comments:
Post a Comment